Thursday, April 1, 2010


Survived another one of Mike's favorite days. Some of my favorites are when he filled a 1,000 dixie cups with water and blocked the girls from getting to their dorm bathroom when they woke up the next morning. Or when he put a dorm table and chairs in the middle of a frozen pond and made it look like someone had been out there enjoying a cup of coffee and the morning paper. I heard the students were quite perplexed on their way to class the next morning and the RAs not excited about retrieving the missing furniture. Another favorite, one of his friends shared with me, is when he duck taped two of his girl friends inside their dorm room. I sure do miss getting proud pix messages of the outcomes of his different pranks. I know those of you that knew Mike might also have a favorite Mike joke ...please share if you do.

Blog for Mike - www.miketuthill.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment